Are you a parent or caregiver of a child between the ages of 5 and 12 who has ADHD? Then keep reading (this message is for you).
Do you …
- Feel overwhelmed and stressed about how to manage your child’s poor attention?
- Worry about what others think and if they’re judging your parenting?
- Feel isolated from family & friends who don’t understand your struggles?
- Worry how ADHD will affect your child’s future success and if they’ll turn out okay?
- Feel exhausted from the day-to-day challenges you, your child, and your family deal with?
Then you’re not alone!
We’ve been working with families of complex children for more than 20 years now, and believe us when we say that that this is not easy for any parent and that your fatigue, frustrations and fears are normal.
But we also understand that just knowing others are in the same boat as you is not enough. You need specific coping strategies and practical information about how to manage the problems and stresses associated with parenting a child with ADHD (and you probably need them ASAP!)
Which is why we’ve very excited to announce our new 4-week group parenting program, designed to help you better understand your role as a parent of a child with ADHD and not only how you can support them, but also how you can support yourself with the right kind of tactics for any situation.
The program will take place every Thursday evening in August from 6:30pm – 8:00pm at our clinic located at Oakwood & St. Clair West.
Click here to learn more about What Now? Parenting the ADHD Child & how to register.